For every Maya Period Panty that is sold through Her Inc, a feminine hygiene kit and education is given to young girls and women who lack access to both.
What's in the kit?
- All pieces fit in a cinch sack for privacy and storage
- Regular Underwear
- Reusable and Stackable Liners
- Liner Holder that clips to underwear
- Wash cloth
- Plastic Bag to hold used liners before washing
Who gives out the kits?
- Kits are distributed by Nepali Women who have been trained in feminine health and hygiene curriculum.
Who makes the kits?
- A small factory in Nepal makes the kits
- The factory hires women who have been pulled from vulnerable situations.
We partner with Venture.org They are a 4/4 star top-rated non-profit through charity navigator.